The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu in affiliation with the University of Nigeria (UNN) Degree Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, in affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that it has commenced the registration of candidates for the 2022/2023 POST UTME screening exercise. The screening is for candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination conducted by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
IMT / UNN Degree Post UTME – Available Courses.
- B.sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Marketing
- B.Sc Public Administration
- B.sc Statistics
Note that the above programmes have been accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC), and the admitted candidates on graduation are eligible to participate in the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
IMT / UNN Degree Post UTME Screening Subjects & Schedule.
THE SCREENING EXERCISE IS COMPUTER-BASED. The date of the POSTUTME for both the post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is Saturday 2nd February 2022
Venue: CBT CENTRE, IMT (CAMPUS3), ENUGU.
Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply for IMT / UNN Degree Post UTME Form.
Candidates should click here to apply.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit Portal.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top-right hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE. Then proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (N2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick Teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT, select Screening Exam Fee as the payment option.
- After payment, return to the portal portal.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before 16th October, 2020 as the application window closes on that day. Candidates are also advised to change to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu as their FIRST CHOICE Institution and also note that any wrong information given disqualifies the candidate.