The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Post UTME and direct entry admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates and as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
IMT Post UTME Eligibility.
The screening exercise is open to all candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2019 UTME.
How to Apply for IMT Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Applicants should commence registration immediately using the following procedure:
- Visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on ONLINE PORTAL. Then click on APPLY at top right-hand corner of the website.
- Fill the application form.
- Cross-check the data supplied on a summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission
- Select INTERSWITCH as the payment option and generate an INVOICE which contains a REMITA number. Then, proceed to ANY BANK and pay the application fee of two thousand Naira (#2000.00) only through INTERSWITCH platform under ENUGU STATE IGR payment.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT
- After payment, return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- Every candidate must provide a valid Email and phone number.
For online APPLICATION SUPPORT, contact: 07016705460; 08167090026; or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Wednesday, August 7, 2019, as the application window closes on that day.
IMT Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule.
The Screening Exam will take place from Monday 12th August 2019 to Friday 16th August 2019 by 8:00 am daily.