The Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the Federal University Dutse (FUD) Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Commencement of online registration: 23rd December 2021 – 7th January 2022.
SEE ALSO: FUD Cut Off Marks for 2021/2021 Admissions.
FUD Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Eligibility.
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible to participate in the exercise.
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Dutse as First Choice and scored a minimum of 160 points and above in the 2020 UTME or applied for Direct Entry (DE).
- Must have registered in Federal University Dutse Post UTME Portal.
- Must have obtained a minimum of living (5) relevant credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or its equivalent) in not more than two sittings for both UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Must have possessed 2020 UTME result slip.
- Must have obtained at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course, and a minimum of eight (8) points with a relevant subject combination at NCE and IJMB for Direct Entry (DE) admission
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME/DE Admission Form.
- Candidates are to log into the Federal University Dutse PUTME Portal- http://putme.fud.edu.ng or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Candidates should log in using their JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Candidates should update their Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Candidates should Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Candidates should verify their payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Candidates should select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to their Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Candidates should update their WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Acknowledgement Slip.
- All UTME candidates are to print the following;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
For more information or clarification, candidates can visit the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at email@example.com.