UNIABUJA Post UTME & DE Admission Form – The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) post-UTME & Direct Entry admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see UNIABUJA Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2020 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening is 180.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Eligibility.
1.) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME;
2.) Must have chosen University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
3.) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME & DE.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application:
1. Visit the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal at www.uniabujautme.com/putme and create your profile.
2. To create your profile, fill the opened form as follows:
a. Input your JAMB/ UTME registration number.
b. E-mail Address (Username)
c. Phone Number
d. Create a Password.
3. Click [Proceed]
4. Make your payment by Clicking on the “[Proceed]” button. Kindly note that you shall be re-directed to the Remita payment platform. The only acceptable payment option is by ATM.
ATM Payment Procedure:
a. Click [pay to proceed icon]
b. Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
c. Upon Confirmation, click proceed
d. On unified payment-Enter card details and click ‘OK’
e. Authentication SMS will be sent to your phone
f. Enter the OTP number received and click “Submit”
g. After making the payment, go back and log to the University of Abuja site- www.uniabujautme.com/putme with your username (JAMB/ UTME registration number) and password.
5. Candidates are required to provide information about their O’Level results. Please note that this stage is critical, as any incorrect information a candidate provides shall result in outright disqualification of the candidate.
a. Fill in the results check scratch card details for the applicable O’Level examination body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
b. Candidate specifies the mode of entry, that is, UTME or DE
c. The candidate selects the Course and Faculty/ College he /she had chosen in the 2019 UTME exercise.
d. On selection of the course the Candidate applied for in the displayed form, a list of requisite subjects applicable to that course appears.
e. Fill in the grades in the drop-down table. Again note: incorrect information shall result in outright and automatic disqualification of the candidate.
f. Candidates then click on the “[Submit]” Button.
g. Candidates may repeat steps 5 a. – c. in a situation where the candidate combines results.
Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
6. Candidates should note:
a) The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification if the candidate is admitted.
b) Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at the point of admission into the programme shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
7. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
8. After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
Terms and Conditions
1. I confirm that I have read through and understood the information contained in this screening process.
2. I have paid the prescribed charge of N2.000.00 only in the Remita Platform via this website.
3. I understand that any wrong information I provided in the course of filling this form shall lead to my disqualification at any time any such wrong information is discovered.
4. I undertake that the information I have provided here are to the best of my knowledge, accurate and correct. I take full responsibility for all of it. I absolve the Authorities of the University of Abuja and its assigns of any liability for their decisions taken based on any information I provided throughout this screening process.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
Also Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org