UNIUYO Post UTME Form – The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) post UTME admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see UNIUYO Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2019 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) cut off mark for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening is 180.
UNIUYO Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who made University of Uyo their 1st Choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a minimum score of 180.
How to Purchase UNIUYO Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone Number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at and branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration.
- Printout the 2019/2020 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE,0/L,NECO, NABTEB etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) copy of 2019 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
- One (1) recent passport-size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
Screening Venue: As indicated on candidates’ Registration slip.
Admissions Unit: 08127691825, 08146129875