Institute of Management and Technology HND admission forms. IMT HND admission form for the 2018/2019 has been released. Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) admissions form for full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes is currently on sale.
The management of the Institute of Management and Technology, Enugu (IMT) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admissions into its regular and part-time HND Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
IMT HND COURSES / PROGRAMMES
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Co-operative Economics and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Public Administration
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agric Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
with options in:
- ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
- Mass Communication
SCHOOL OF ART, DESIGN AND PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
Science Laboratory Technology
with options in:
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Urban and Regional Planning.
IMT ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HND PROGRAMMES
Applicants for HND admission must possess a minimum of 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) in their respective ND programmes. Those who made less than 2.50 CGPA can only be considered for admission if they verifiably spent a minimum of two years on industrial attachment.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IMT HND ADMISSIONS
- Interested candidates should visit www.imt.edu.ng and click on Apply at top right-hand corner of IMT website.
- Fill the application form.
- Candidates must cross-check the data supplied on the summary page of the form to ensure accuracy before submission.
- Select Interswitch as the payment option and generate invoice which contains a remita number . Then, print-out your invoice . This print-out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Candidates can also pay using their credit cards through IMT Quick teller link: https:/www.quickteller.com/IMT.
- Proceed to any bank and pay application fee of N5000 through Interswitch platform under Enugu State IGR Payment.
- After the payment in the bank , return to the portal www.imt.edu.ng and print the application form.
- For online Application Support contact: 07016705460, 08167090026 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before Friday, 30th November ,2018 as the window for application closes on that day