The Federal Polytechnic Ede HND admission application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND Courses – Full Time.
Below are the following programmes available on a Full-Time basis only for two academic sessions.
- Computer Science
- Applied Chemistry
- Physics with Electronics
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism Management
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
- Architectural Technology & Management
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option)
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures)
- Computer Engineering
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Application for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programs will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant Field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing
- It is mandatory for HND full-Time applicants to fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How To Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Admission.
Application forms for HND FULL TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
HND Screening Examination will hold a date to be announced later.
Closing Date: 31st August, 2019.