FUNAAB Post UTME Form – The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) post UTME admission screening form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see FUNAAB Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date and full application details below.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2019 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) cut off mark for the 2019/2020 Post UTME screening is 180.
FUNAAB Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidate who made Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta post UTME as their first choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 180 in the UTME Examination.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one / two sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be 16 (Sixteen) year of age.
How to Purchase FUNAAB Post UTME.
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Admission Portal, click on “Apply for Admission” and enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out their Application Invoice which states their Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding REMITA charges.
- Candidates should proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment (nationwide) or Online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application. Click HERE for details.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.