The Veritas University Pre-Degree, IJMB & JUPEB admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-Degree, IJMB and JUPEB programmes of the Veritas University, Abuja (the Catholic University of Nigeria) for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Veritas University Pre-Degree (Foundation) Programme.
The University offers Foundation Programme which prepares students intensively for UTME \ with as much as 99% success. The programme offers subject combination in all courses and also trains students in Entrepreneurial Skills.
Veritas University JUPEB / IJMB Programme.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge enables you to gain admission into 200 level in Vertias University.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge result does not expire.
- IJMB, JUBEB & Cambridge candidates do not need to write UTME/JAMB to gain admission into 200 level.
- Candidate with awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for Veritas University Pre-Degree, IJMB & JUPEB Admission Forms.
- Application and Screening fees are Four Thousand, Five Hundred Naira for (N4, 500).
- Fill our online form on veritas.edu.ng or download the PDF form from the website and complete it. Scan the Teller, credentials of UTME result slip, GCE/WAEC, NECO/ NABTEB result, including the completed form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit them at Admission office Veritas University Abuja.
- The application form can also be obtained from and returned to Catholic Diocesan Education Office/Parish across the country.
- All payments should be made in the University Accounts as indicated below:
Account Name: Veritas University Abuja
FIRST BANK PLC: 2032211597;