ATBU Post UTME Form – The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) post UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested candidates should see ATBU Cut Off mark, Post UTME screening date, and full application details below.
The management of the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates who applied to the university in the 2020 UTME examination and meet the minimum cut off mark as stated by the institution. The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) cut off mark for the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening is 180.
ATBU Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) as their University of First Choice and have scored 180 and above in UTME JAMB Examination.
How to Purchase ATBU Post UTME Form.
- Visit the University website www.atbu.edu.ng/screening. Using your JAMB registration number as User name and proceed as follows:.
- Click Login, this will take you to a page where you are to provide a valid JAMB Number as a Username and Click the Login button. Generate your Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR) and proceed to any bank for payment or you can pay using a credit or debit card.
- After payment, revisit the Portal to login to your account, fill the Screening Form accordingly and upload your passport photograph.
- After submitting the form, Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip for future reference.
- The successful candidates will be invited for physical screening in a date to be announced by the University authority.