UNN Admission Deferment Process | The University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN Admission Deferment Process and Procedures has been announced.
The Management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has announced the procedure for the deferment of admission from on academic session to another. Candidates who wish to defer their admission should see full procedures on this page.
Conditions for Deferment of Admission.
For a new Student to be eligible to defer his/her admission on grounds of ill-health or unforeseen circumstances, such a person must meet the following conditions:
- Must be duly registered and matriculated
- Must not owe any fees
- Must have receipts of all payments.
Procedures for Deferment of Admission:
- Apply through the director of the Centre for Distance and e-Learning
- The Application would be considered by the academic board who will then make recommendation to the Senate.
How Deferred Students Can Register
A student that duly deferred his admission and wishes to continue in a new academic session or semester must have to pay his school fees for the deferred session and for the current session. To upload request to continue, the following should be done:
- Use your university e-mail address to send email through your head of department to the admission office for readmission.
- The admission officer minutes to the Registrar using the dedicated email address.
- The Registrar approves and sends to the director ICT for implementation.
- The ICT director forwards the request to the appropriate unit for implementation.