The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Part-Time Degree Admission List 2020/2021,
The management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Continuing Education Programme (CEP) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check UNIZIK Part-Time Degree Admission List
- Go to UNIZIK CEP admission status checking portal at https://myedu.unizik.edu.ng/Applicant/Form/FillAdmissionForm
- Supply your Form Number in the required column
- Finally, click on the Next button to access your UNIZIK CEP admission status
Successfully admitted students are to carefully follow the list of steps outlined on the portal to generate an acceptance fee.
- Click on STEP 1: Click on generate acceptance invoice(to generate RRR). Click on “Print Invoice” Make payment in the bank. You can also click on Print Admission Letter to print the admission letter
- Click on STEP 2: Enter the RRR.
- Click on Generate Receipt.
- Click on Step 3: Confirm your O’level result.
- Click on Step 4: Generate School fees RRR: Print it and make payment in the bank.
- Click on STEP 5:Enter the RRR and generate a Receipt.
- Click on STEP 6: Enter other biodata
- Click on STEP 7: Print Clearance form:
- Click on Step 8: Register your courses.