The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) First Batch Admission List 2019/2020. The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) First Batch Admission Lists has been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2019/2020 academic session.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check FUPRE First Batch Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUPRE admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://FUPRE.edu.ng/utme/candidate/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to log in the JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered.
Payment of Acceptance Fee begins immediately.