The Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND Full-Time Admission List 2019/2020. The AUCHIPOLY ND Full-Time Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) ND programmes during the 2019/2020 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Auchi Poly ND full-time first, second and third batch admission lists are now available online
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check Auchi Poly ND Full-Time Admission List.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
- If you found your name on the list, go to your department for clearance,to determine if you are qualified,if cleared proceed to accept the offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be canceled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB CAPS website, click” ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.