The Osun State University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021. UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form for postgraduate studies for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released.
The management of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has released the official Admission Form for postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Admission Form serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff, bands departments, as well as outside organizations. The form includes criteria for full-time Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and PhD programmes.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Courses.
A. POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMAS (PGD)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management (PGDSM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Resource Management (PGDERM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Mathematics (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Science (PGDCS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Animal Science (PGDAS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Civil Engineering (PGDCV)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Elect/Elect. Engineering (PGDEN)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Urban & Regional Planning (PGDUP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Physics with Electronics (PGDPW)
B. PROFESSIONAL MASTERS
- Master in International Studies (Professional), MIS
- Master in Intelligence and Strategic Studies (Professional),MISS
- Master in Environmental Management (MEM) (Professional)
- Master of Science in Disaster & Risk Management (DRM) (Professional)
- Master of Business Administration MBA
C. ACADEMIC MASTERS
- Master of Arts in History and International Studies (M.A)
- Master of Science in Geography (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Biochemistry (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Microbiology (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Accounting (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Applied Mathematics (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Business Administration (M.Sc)
- Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering (M.Eng)
- Master of Science in Finance (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (M.Sc)
- Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc)
D. DOCTORATE DEGREE (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Accounting (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Finance (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mathematics (Ph.D)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Physics (Ph.D)
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into all the programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required. Candidate with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2017 must present original of their certificates for screening as their statements of results and/or result slips are unacceptable. Submission of Official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng. All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters!
INTERNATIONAL/FOREIGN CANDIDATES: All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
DEADLINE: The application closes four weeks from the date of this advertisement.
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via: 08035950592, 07030397784, and 08081972154.