Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) Executive MBA Admission Form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale.
The management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife (OAU) is inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into a two-year Executive MBA programme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The two-year (four semesters) Executive MBA is a professional programme concerned with the ever increasingly complex professional needs of practicing managers.
Latest Update: Application Deadline for Admission into the Executive Master in Business Administration Programme of the Obafemi Awolowo University now Extended to Friday, February 15, 2019
Objectives of Obafemi Awolowo University Executive MBA Programme
The overall objectives of the programme are to:
- provide mangers at all levels an opportunity to acquire postgraduate education in business management and administration;
- develop the potentials and increase the proficiency of participants in modern management techniques; and
- develop high level manpower needed in both the public and private sectors of the economy and in all sectors of business management and administration, including financial management, production, marketing and human resource management.
OAU Executive MBA Admission Requirements
(a) Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) from any recognised University.
(b) Bachelor’s degree with Third Class PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) from any recognised University.
(c) HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Banking & Finance or related disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS relevant professional qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, ACS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CAN.
(d) HND in other disciplines from recognised Polytechnics PLUS Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in Administration, Finance and Management disciplines from any recognized University.
Professional qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA, ACII, ACIS, AMNIM, animn, arpa, ACIB, ACIPM, CIS, ACTI, CNA- PLUS five (5) years work experience in a managerial position.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
- All candidates must have Five Credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at the ‘O’ level, as basic requirement.
- Applicants will be notified of the date for the MBA Admission Test (MBAAT) via e-mail in due time.
How to Apply for OAU Executive MBA Admission
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Purchase of application form shall be through online only. Candidates can pay application fee and complete the application forms online by following the steps:
Step 1: Firstly, log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com.
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use viable personal e-mail address and password to create an application account.
Step 3: Click on Create New Form to select Executive Master of Business Administration
Step 4: Click on the displayed Form number to open the application form.
Step 5: Finally, click on Remita to pay the application processing fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty thousand Naira only).
Additional Information (OAU MBA Supporting Documents)
(A). Applicants should provide two (2) sets of the following documents to support their applications:
- Photocopy of all applicable academic and professional certificates
- Photocopy of NYSC Certificate
- Photocopy of O’Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Birth Certificate /Declaration of Age
- Original academic transcript
Applicants should forward one set of the above-listed documents to:
Deputy Registrar/College Secretary,
Obafemi Awolowo University,
The second set of the above-listed documents should be forwarded to:
Executive MBA Programme,
Department of Management and Accounting, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
(B). ATM Cards for all banks are supported.
- Progress on application forms can be monitored online.
- Admission letters will be sent by e-mail and courier.
N.B Any applicant whose original transcript is not available before the admission exercise commences will not be considered for admission.
OAU Executive MBA Admission Deadline
Duly completed OAU Executive MBA application forms must be submitted online on or before
31stDecember, 2018, 1st March, 2019.