How To Gain Admission into UNIOSUN Faculty of Law … In this article, we will be showing you, the Osun State University Law admission requirements. This consist of the ‘O’ Level Subject Combination for Law, JAMB combination for Law, Direct Entry requirements for law and lots more.
The Faculty of Law, Osun State University is one of the most foremost Law Faculty in Nigeria. Being a reputable institution, the Osun State University receives thousands of applications from prospective Law candidates. This makes the Faculty of Law one of the most competitive in the whole school.
Though law is a composite programme, for management purposes the College is divided into four (4) departments, namely;
- Department of Business Law
- Department of International Law
- Department of Jurisprudence and Private Law
- Department of Public Law
Students are admitted into the respective law programmes if they satisfy the general university admission requirements for UTME and direct entry requirement. Admission into UNIOSUN faculty of law is strictly on merit and candidates must have a good performance in their UTME by meeting the UNIOSUN Cut Off Mark for Law.
UNIOSUN FACULTY OF LAW ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
UNIOSUN UTME Law Requirements:
English Language, Literature-in-English and any two Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
UNIOSUN UTME Subjects:
Five O/Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Literature-in-English and any two of Arts or Social Sciences subjects.
UNIOSUN Direct Entry Law Requirements:
A candidate for Direct Entry into the degree programme of the College of Law, Osun State University must have;
- A two-year or three-year Diploma Certificate (Upper Credit) of Osun State University or any other recognised institution, plus credit level passes in at least five (5) papers, including English Language and Literature in English, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (S.S.C.E.) or G.C.E. “O” Level examination or their equivalent; or
- Three (3) papers at principal level in Higher School Certificate Examination (H.S.C.E) or General Certificate of Education (G.C.E.) Advanced Level, together with credit passes in not less than three other subjects including English Language and Literature in English in the S.S.S.C.E. or G.C.E. “O” Level examination or their equivalent; or
- Two (2) papers at Principal Level in H.S.C. or G.C.E. Advanced Level plus credit passes in four (4) other papers (including English Language and Literature in English) in the S.S.S.C.E. or ‘G.CE. “O” Level examination or their equivalent; or
- A degree, in a relevant discipline, of Osun State University or any other recognised University of not less than a Second Class Lower Division.
- Candidates that have successfully gone through the approved and relevant University Sub-Degree programme may be qualified for admission, provided they possess other admission requirements as stated above.