The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Postgraduate Entrance Examination Schedule for 2020/2021 has been announced.
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the postgraduate Qualifying Examination schedule, requirements, and other details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILORIN PG Qualifying Exam Schedule & Other Details
UNILORIN Postgraduate School Qualifying Examination has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday, 20th March, 2021
Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Venue: Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, University of Ilorin, Ilorin Main Campus.
Kindly note that due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the authorities of the University has approved that the entrance examination should be conducted through Computer Based Test (CBT). In view of this, candidates are hereby advised to:
- arrive at the Venue of the examination at least 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Please check the attached schedule for your due compliance.
- adhere strictly to the guidelines of COVID-19 as prescribed by PTF on COVID- 19 i.e. use of face/nose mask, physical distancing, etc.
- bring to the venue, photocopy of the application form
- not to come to the hall with any of the following:
- cell phone/handset
- calculator/calculating machine
- digital wristwatch and or sunshade
- biro, pencil and the likes
- food and or drinks of any sort
- dress responsibly and in line with the University of Ilorin approved “Dress Code”
- note that the University has zero tolerance for examination malpractice, as the culprit(s) would not be spared of the appropriate sanctions
- applicants for M.Phil./Ph.D. as well as PhD programmes are exempted from this arrangement as the appropriate departments will get in touch with them.