National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Timetable 2020 for Admission into Federal Unity Schools.
Following the commencement of the 2020 National Common Entrance Examination Registration form for admission into Junior Secondary School (JSS 1) of Federal Government, Unity Colleges. It is scheduled to hold on SATURDAY, June 5, 2021.
The examination will consist of the following:
- Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science and Technology
- Part B – English and National Values Education
- Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
- Part B – Verbal Aptitude
National Common Entrance Examination Timetable.
DATE: SATURDAY, 5TH JUNE, 2021.
|7:30am – 9:30am||Validation of candidates, marking of attendance, and Sanitization|
|9:30am – 9:40am||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper I to candidates|
|9:40am – 9:50am||Issuance of Paper I Question papers to candidates|
|9:50am – 12:05pm||Paper I|
Part A – Mathematics and Basic Science & Technology
Part B – English and National Values Education
|12:05pm – 12:55pm||Break and Sanitization|
|12:55pm – 1:05pm||Issuance of customized OMR answer sheets for Paper II to candidates|
|1:05pm – 1:15pm||Issuance of Paper-II Question papers to candidates|
|1:15pm – 3:00pm||Paper-II|
Part A – Quantitative and Vocational Aptitude
Part B – Verbal Aptitude
Where the time on the question paper differs from the time on this timetable, the time on the question paper should be strictly adhered to.
- Albinos and Blind candidates are to be allowed 30 extra minutes at the end of each paper.
- Blind candidates must make use of NECO-supplied OBR Customized braille sheet for the examination.