Nigerian Army Recruitment: How To Apply for 81 Regular Recruits Intake Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women 2021.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the 2020 Nigerian Army 81 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth and possess National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen /women must also possess a Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
|Minimum Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximum Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimum Age (Trades)||28|
|Maximum Age (Trades)||35|
|Minimum Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimum Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment Form.
Interested candidates are to:
- Make sure you are currently on the official recruitment portal.
- Create a user account to enable you to log in. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No Special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols, including regular washing of hands, use of face mask and observing physical distance.
- Any candidates who falsify or forge his/her results and are discovered even during Depot NA training would be withdrawn.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 12 – 26 April 2021.
- Successful candidates would be conveyed to NA Training Area Falgore Forest Kano State from 26 April 2021.
Apply Before: April 6, 2021.