Kwara State Universal Basic Education Board (KWSUBEB) Recruitment Exercise for Teachers | [Primary 1 – JSS3].
Applications are invited from eligible persons to fill 2,701 teaching vacancies in the Kwara State basic schools (Primary 1 – Junior Secondary School 3).
KWSUBEB Recruitment Requirements
- All applicants must possess five (5) O’level credit passes in not more than two sittings, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Only applicants with NCE Certificates in relevant subject areas will be considered. Possession of the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) and computer literacy would be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be less than 22 years of age.
- Applicants must be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of their Local Government Area of Origin.
- Applicants must be certified medically fit for work by a recognized Government Hospital.
KWSUBEB Recruitment Available Positions
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) obtained from accredited higher institutions of learning in the following subject areas:
- English Language
- Literature in English
- Social Studies
- Basic Education Studies
- Primary Education Studies
- Integrated Science
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Introductory Technology
- Physical and Health Education
- Computer Science
- Civic Education
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Christian Religious Studies
How to Apply for KWSUBEB Recruitment & Other Details
- All interested and eligible candidates must complete an online application form via the link: https://subeb.kw.gov.ng.
- Applicants must upload their recent passport photograph, valid means of identification (National I.D Card, Driver’s License, International Passport or Voters Card); and all academic certificates.
- Only eligible candidates shall be invited for written Qualifying Examinations scheduled for Monday 25th January 2021 by 10:00 am.
Oral interview and screening of certificates shall be conducted for only candidates who successfully passed the qualifying examinations from Monday 1st February 2021 to Saturday 6th February 2021 by 10:00 am daily. (Candidates are to come with their acknowledgment slips printed online).
NB: Only successful candidates shall be notified through SMS for each stage of the recruitment process.
This Application will last for 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement; i.e. Application portal will be open from Monday 4th January 2021 to midnight Saturday 16th January 2021.