The Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch.
The management of the Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check KSCOE Admission List.
Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) prospective students can access their admission status from the names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
Candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Kaduna State College of Education (KSCOE) admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.