University of Ibadan / Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List 2022/2023 – Check UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission Status. UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission Lists has been released for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE), Oyo has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into degree programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session. UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List
The UI – FCE (Special) Oyo Degree Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
UI / FCES Oyo Degree Updated Admission List.
- Click Here to access the updated UTME and direct entry admission list.
For further information call 07037915680 or 08050920222.
Documents for Pre-registration Screening Exercise are as follows:
- Printed JAMB Admission Letter
- Evidence of Payment for application fee.
- Evidence of payment of acceptance fee
UI / FCES Oyo Degree First Admission List.
- UTME candidates are required to click here to access their admission status.
- DE candidates are required to click here to access their admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.