The Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Admission List 2020/2021. The NMU Admission Lists have been released for the 2020 academic year.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko, Delta State, First Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NMU Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your NMU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NMU admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on the JAMB website as it is processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.