University of Ibadan Admission List 2018/2019 – Check UI Admission Status. The University of Ibadan (UI) Admission Lists has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Ibadan (UI) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. UI admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check University of Ibadan Admission Lists
The University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UI admission portal at http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/.
- Login with your username and password to access your UI admission status.
- Admitted candidates are to proceed to pay UI acceptance fee.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
You can access your UI admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UI admission status.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of University of Ibadan (UI ).