The University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session
The authorities of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) have released the supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIMAID supplementary direct entry admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check UNIMAID Supp. DE Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
CLICK HERE to see the admission List.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, UNIMAID prospective DE students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIMAID DE admission status.