The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) Post UTME and direct entry admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU, Lapai Post UTME, and Direct Entry Screening Exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Online applications are invited from qualified UTME candidates as well as Direct Entry (DE) applicants.
SEE ALSO: How to Print IBBU Admission Letter Online.
IBBU Post UTME Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the IBB University Labia as their most preferred institution [FIRST CHOICE] in the 2023 UTME and scored 150 and above as wells as Direct Entry applicants are all invited for the screening exercise.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process
Note 1. All UTME/DE prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME/DE O’Level results screening/verification exercise on this link: http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/?q=rve/rvc
Note 2. Successful prospective candidates that have met the minimum requirement are to generate & print the payment permission slip with banks details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
Note 3. The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000: 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Interested candidates are to visit: http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult/ and follow the steps below;
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & other required information to proceed.
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME/DE Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage immediately after making their payment. They are to log into the portal using their UTME Reg. No & Phone No. Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
All complains and suggestion should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the help line on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00AM and 3:00PM Mondays-Saturdays.
Closing Date: The verification and screening exercise starts from Wednesday, 19th August 2020 to 30th November 2020.