The Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree (OSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Osun State Poly Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME, as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above, can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
How to Apply for OSPOLY Post UTME Screening Form.
The Post -UTME Screening Card is available at a sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only at the OSPOLY Microfinance Bank, Iree or its branches at Ayetoro, Osogbo and Isokun Roundabout, Ilesa.
Eligible Candidates should log in to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to the registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
NOTE: Come with photocopies of your JAMB result slip and O’level result(s) to the examination hall POST-UTME TEST DATE Aptitude test will hold between 19th – 23rd August 2019.
Deadline: Not Specified..
Further Clarifications may be obtained via email:email@example.com or the following phone numbers: 07059397105, 08122088411, 08030862530.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications where necessary.
The Polytechnic has zero-tolerance for cultism, drug abuse or any anti-social behaviour.