The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission Form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List or the first round supplementary list that the school invites them to apply for the supplementary admission of the 3rd Round.
FUTO Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who registered for the FUTO supplementary admissions exercise but are yet to be offered admission can reapply at NO COST for any of the advertised courses.
- Candidates who did not initially register for FUTO supplementary admissions can also apply on the condition that they pay the sum of Eleven thousand naira (N11, 000.00) only for the Supplementary Admission.
- Candidates must upload their O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL.
- Candidates should be properly guided by the provisions in the JAMB brochure with particular reference to the O’Level.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
|S/N||SCHOOL/DEPT||UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION||MINIMUM AGGREGATE SCORE|
|1||SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)||-CHM, BIO/AGRIC & PHY.|
-CHM, BIO/AGRIC &MTH.
-CHM, MTH &PHY.
|a||ANIMAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|b||CROP SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY(CST)||45|
|c||SOIL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|d||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY(FAT)||45|
|e||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|2||SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|3||SCHOOL OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (SOBS)||-CHM, BIO & PHY|
|BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES (BIO)||45|
|4||SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SOPS)||-CHM, MTHS & PHY|
|5||SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (SOES)||-CHM, MTH & PHY|
|ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)|
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of the JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
The closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is May 24th, 2021.
For support, contact: