The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Form for the 2021/2022 academic session had been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parklane Enugu, BASIC NURSING programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Requirements
Candidate must possess Senior School Certificate (WAEC, NECO or its equivalent) with at least credits in ENGLISH MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, AND PHYSICS in not more than two sittings.
AGE: 16-25 YEARS
How to Apply for ESUT Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing Admission Form
Application form costs: N10,000.
- The School/Hospital has not authorized anyone directly/indirectly to act as an admission agent
- Admission form should not be obtained or fill online
- No payment should be made online
NB: Anyone dealing with agents online or otherwise in the name of the school’s website apart from the school as indicated here will be doing that at his or her own peril
- Sale of Forms: Starts from 8th March and ends on 24th April 2021
- Entrance Examination: 12th May 2021 (Tentatively & Subject to change by WAEC)
- Written interview: 13th July 2021
- Oral Interview: 17th – 18th August 2021
- Release of the result: 20th September 2021
- Collection of Admission letter: 21st September 2021
- Resumption: 11th October 2021