The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Postgraduate Clearance Requirements for 2018/2019.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State, postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session that they can now proceed to the School of postgraduate Studies for clearance.
SEE ALSO: FUPRE Postgraduate Admission List 2018/2019.
FUPRE Postgraduate Clearance Requirements
You are requested to come for clearance with the original and three (3) photocopies of the following documents:
- O/L certificates along with the appropriate card(s) for verification of certificate.
- University first degree/HND certificate
- Relevant higher degrees/diploma certificates.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate
- O/L clearance certificate from FUPRE (for FUPRE graduates only).
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of state of origin
- Marriage certificate for married female students(evidence of publication of change of name, where applicable).
- Letter of admission to the Postgraduate programme.
- 3 flat files.
- Printed copy of the online application form.
- Receipt of payment of for Acceptance of admission.
- Four (4) passport- sized colored photographs
- Original transcript if not already submitted