The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Post UTME & DE Screening Form for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all Candidates who have applied for admission into the Federal University, Kashere for the 2020/2021 Academic Session that the University’s Pre-Admission Screening Exercise will hold at the University-Main Campus, Kashere, Gombe State.
SEE ALSO: FUKASHERE 2020/2021 Cut-off Marks.
FUKASHERE Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility & Requirements.
Candidates who choose Federal University, Kashere as most preferred (1st choice) in the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and DE candidates with Credit/Merit pass in National Diploma, Recognized Diploma, NCE or IJMB in relevant areas from recognized tertiary institutions.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME & DE Form.
- Log on to fuk.admissions.cloud and click on 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form
- Pay the sum of N2,000.00 only non-refundable screening fee in favour of Federal University of Kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- Upload the filled form, print a copy for presentation at the Screening Venue.
NOTE: Both Direct Entry and UTME candidates arc STRONGLY advised to upload their *0* LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre without which such a candidate would not be admitted.
Documents required for screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials
- Scratch card (s) for verification of ‘O’ Level results
- Evidence of payment of Post UTME non-refundable screening fee
- Downloaded/printed online registration form
Closing Date: Not Specified.