The Federal School of Surveying Oyo (FSS-Oyo) Admission List 2021/2022. The Federal School of Surveying Oyo (FSS-Oyo) Admission Lists have been released for the 2022 academic year.
The management of the Federal School of Surveying, FSS, Oyo, has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FSS-Oyo Admission List.
- Visit FSS Oyo admission status checking portal at http://admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng/accesspage.aspx
- Supply your Application Number, Password, and Email Address in the required columns
- Finally, click on the Login button to proceed with checking your admission status
Acceptance fee payment
- Log-in to your profile through http://admission.fss-oyo.edu.ng/acceptance-payment-guide.aspx, lock up your data if not locked
- Pay the acceptance fee and print out the acceptance/admission letter in your profile.
- ND applicants are however to check their status, accept the admission offer and print out their admission letter on the JAMB CAPS profile first before proceeding to the school portal.
- Also, ND applicants are advised to apply for a change of course in their profiles in the School Portal(NOT JAMB PROFILE); in the case of not admitted to Surveying & Geo-informatics.
- ND applicants take note. if you are changing your course on the JAMB portal Pls note that you must also change it on the FSS Admission Portal before proceeding with payment for the acceptance fee.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, FSS Oyo prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FSS Oyo admission status.