The Imo State University (IMSU) Supplementary Admission List 2019/2020. The IMSU Supplementary Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the Imo State University (IMSU) has released the supplementary admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IMSU supplementary admission list has been uploaded online.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check IMSU Supplementary Admission List.
- Go to IMSU admission status checking portal at http://imsuportal.imsu.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatus.aspx.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Select Session i.e. 2019-2020.
- Click on submit to access your IMSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? Go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
You can also access your IMSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your IMSU admission status.