The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Postgraduate Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Opportunities exist for suitably qualified candidates for postgraduate training leading to the award of the Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees at Ekiti State University (EKSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Apply for EKSU Postgraduate Admission.
Application fee: N 16,600.00 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only).
Procedure for Application:
1. Pay for the Postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa.
2. Visit EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng.
3. Click on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, click on ‘post-graduate’.
4. It will take you to a signup page, where you will create an account.
5. On successfully sign-up, locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
6. You will see the list of available applications, locate POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
7. The next page is to confirm your payment. You are to enter your payment reference number that was generated while making payment on Remita. Enter the ‘RRR’ and click on proceed.
8. The next page will take in your biodata.
9. Click on the submit button to complete your application.
Deadline: December 31, 2021.