BUK Post UTME Admission Form – The Bayero University Kano (BUK) post UTME admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) Degree Programmes that the Post UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
BUK Post UTME Screening Exercise Registration will commence on Monday, 3rd August 2020.
BUK Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
All candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and made the cut-off marks published below are eligible for 2020/2021 Academic Session post-UTME Screening Exercise.
BUK Post UTME Cut-Off Marks.
The cut-off marks for the various Faculties /Programmes are as stated below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1||Clinical Sciences (MBBS)||220 and above|
|3||Allied Health Sciences||200 and above|
|6||Agriculture||180 and above|
|7||Arts and Islamic Studies|
|8||Basic Medical Sciences|
|10||Computer Science and Information Technology|
|11||Earth and Environmental Sciences|
How to Apply for BUK Post UTME Screening.
CLICK HERE to apply.
- Go to BUK 2020/2021 Post UTME registration portal.
- Login using your UTME Number and UTME Aggregate (total score), then upload your passport-sized photograph. Note that the photograph uploaded will be only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form
- Ensure to upload your O’level results on the JAMB website
- Print your personalized RRR payment invoice to make the payment of N2,000.00 at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalized acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgment slip.
Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgment slip until payment is processed and verified.
ANY CANDIDATE WHO FAILS TO REGISTER FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE WITHIN THE STIPULATED DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
CLOSING DATE: 2nd October 2020.
Note that the schedule (Venue and Time) of the BUK Aptitude Test will be communicated to you using the phone number and/or e-mail address (used in JAMB registration) you supplied in your profile update.
Also note that blind, deaf and foreign candidates are exempted from the aptitude test. However, they need to register online.
A comprehensive list of those who have made the requirements will be published in the University website – please check www.buk.edu.ng
NOTE: JAMB O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT:
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O Level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT center nearest to them to upload their O level results (WAEC, NECO, etc.).Even candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide the details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different O’ Level examination results.
Please send an inquiry to the following email address: email@example.com