The Ekiti State University (EKSU) Pre-degree Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti Pre-degree Programmes for 2022/2023 Session.
SEE ALSO: List of Courses Offered at EKSU.
EKSU Pre-Degree Available Subject Combinations.
|A||Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.|
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|B||Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies|
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|C||Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics|
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|D||Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.|
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|E||Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics|
|D||Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics|
OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES UNDER EACH OPTION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
C. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education (13) French Education
(2) History Education (14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(3) Yoruba Education (15) Agricultural Education
(4) Biology Education (16) Chemistry Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education (17) Computer Education
(6) Mathematics Education (18) Educational Technology
(7) Technical Education with the following Option: (19) Adult Education
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works (20) Education & Lib. Studies
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science (21) Environmental Education
(8) Early Childhood Education (22) Economics Education
(9) Geography Education (23) Political Science Education
(10) Accounting Education (24) Business Education
(11) Educational Management (25) Guidance & Counselling
(12) Social Studies Education
E. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with following Options:
F. SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
EKSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘0’ level at two sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
How to Apply for EKSU Pre-Degree Form.
i. Candidates are to log on to the University website: www.eksu.edu.ng or portal.eksu.edu.ng.
ii. Pay the sum of eleven thousand nairas (N11,000) by the usage of ATM card (Verve or Master Card)
iii. Click on Pre-degree Application,
iv. Supply basic information requested,
v. Click on inter-switch logo for payment
vi. Enter the information requested for validation,
vii. Fill the Application form and submit after completion.
viii. Print a copy of the form after submission.
ix. Attach photocopies of all credentials to the duly completed form and submit at the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes Office (located Ifaki-Ekiti campus of the University) for issuance of Examination Permit.
- Pre-Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the National minimum UTME cut-off mark as may be fixed by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Only candidates who are successful in the internal Pre-degree examinations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programme and satisfy the UTME requirement would be considered for admission into 100 level of the full-time degree programmes in the University including MBBS, Law, Nursing Science, etc.
- All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programme must note that admission into the various degree programmes is not automatic.