Applications are open for interested Delta State indigenes for the Delta State Bursary application 2020/2021. The Delta State Bursary Application Form 2020/2021 can be accessed online. The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in 2020/2021 Student’s Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
This scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary.
- Applicants must be of Delta State origin. – Must have National Identification Number (NIN).
- Must be registered full-time students of only Government approved private and public Tertiary Institutions (PGD, Masters, and Ph.D. Students are NOT eligible).
- Must have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
- Be in second year/NDI (200 to 500) in the Universities or HND Il in the Polytechnics /Monotechnic and NCE II – Il in the colleges of Education.
- Must have an account with a Bank.
- Applications must indicate their level/year and their department/ course of study
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary
i. Log on to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click on “Apply Here” to submit our bursary application form.
ii. you will be charge Eight Hundred Naira (N800.00) non-refundable online processing fee using debit cards.
III. Online Acknowledge Card should be downloaded and printed for your personal record registration.
FOR ENQUIRIES: All inquiries should be channeled to Helplines 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336 Email address: email@example.com
- While the time frame for the verified list to be returned to the board is four (4) weeks.
- There shall be PHYSICAL VERIFICATION at the dose of – Any list found to contain fictitious Names will be blacklisted