Applications are invited for the African Changemakers Fellowship Program 2019. The Fellowship Program selects impressive African visionaries between the ages 25-40 years to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond.
These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses, tech space and their communities’ social issues. African ChangeMakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African future leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network of changemakers.
African ChangeMakers Fellowship is through a selection of application process; selected applicants are enrolled in a FREE intensive 5 weeks online training course to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
African Changemakers Fellowship Eligibility
- Applicants should be 25-40 years old;
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries;
- Training is in English Language – can read and speak in English;
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program;
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program;
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses;
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development;
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people;
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude.
How to Apply for African Changemakers Fellowship Program
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit African Changemakers Fellowship.