Delta State University (DELSU) JUPEB admission form for undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic year has been released.
In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), the Delta State University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2020/2021 session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree Programme of the University through JAMB.
Mode of Study: Direct contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Abraka. Lectures are conducted from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday to Friday
SEE ALSO: DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2020/2021.
DELSU JUPEB Eligibility
Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree Programme of the University through JAMB.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN ,UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Subjects Combination.
The following subject combinations are available:
- Arts: English & Literary Studies Fine & Applied Arts Theatre Arts History & Inter. Studies of Religious Studies and
- Management Sciences: Accounting Business AdministrationBanking & Finance, Marketing
- Social Sciences: Geography & Regional Planning Economics Political Science Mass Communication Sociology Psychology
- Law: Law
- Biological Sciences: Anatomy Botany Medicine & Surgery Nursing Pharmacy Medical Biochemistry Pharmacology & Therapeutics Physiology Biochemistry Tech (SLT) Biological Tech (SLT)Animal and Environmental Biology
- Physical Sciences/Engineering:Geology Industrial Chemistry Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Physics, Chemistry Mathematics *Computer Science.
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for center facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
(i) Visit www.delsuonline.com.
(ii) Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
(iii) Submit the form and generate PIN
(iv) Print out the PIN generated
(v) Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information including valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers and recent red background coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport). Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instruction very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Closing Date: 20th November 2020.