The Air Force Institute of Technology Postgraduate Admission Form 2022/2023. AFIT Revised Postgraduate Admission Form for postgraduate studies for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has been released.The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has released the official Admission Form for postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Postgraduate Admission Form serves as an information source and planning document for students, faculty, staff and departments, as well as outside organizations. The form includes criteria for full-time Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s and Ph.D programmes.
AFIT Postgraduate Courses.
(1) M Eng Aerospace Engineering.
(2) PGD Aerospace Engineering
(3) PGD Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(4) PGD Logistics and Supply Chain Management
AFIT Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
a. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programmes in Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum of Third Class in Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering,
- Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree Engineering, Material Sciences or Physics or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Material Science Engineering.
b. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum grade of B.Sc degree with Third Class Honours or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Purchasing & Supply and other related fields.
c. Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) Programme in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- A minimum of Third Class in first Degree or HND with a minimum of lower credit in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and other related fields.
d. Masters Programme in Aerospace Engineering.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/|Electronics Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering and Material Science Engineering or Physics.
How to Apply for AFIT Postgraduate Form.
CLICK HERE to apply.
Consequently, interested candidates should visit AFIT website at www.afit.edu.ng and thereafter proceed as follows:
a. Navigate to “Admission” menu select the program of your choice,
b. Create a new user profile with email for postgraduate applications.
c. To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N10,000 only for postgraduate application using our online payment portal.
d. after a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
e. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to forward transcripts of degree/diploma certificates by mail. to AFIT Registrar, PMB 2104, AFIT, Kaduna.
Interested candidates are to visit AFIT portal and proceed as stated therein. To access admission form, candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000 only for postgraduate application using AFIT online payment portal. Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to request their institutions to forward transcripts of their Degree/Diploma certificates by mail to The Registrar, AFIT, PMB 2104, Nigeria Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Candidates are advised to visit the Institute’s website periodically for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.