Anchor University Post UTME Form 2019/2020 | Anchor University admission application form for UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Anchor University, Lagos (AUL) Undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Anchor University is a private, faith-based university anchored on Christian principles, with the aim of integrating strong moral principles into the learning experiences of the students. It is duly licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The University is located at Ayobo, Ipaja in Lagos State.
Anchor University Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Information Technology
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Physics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Computer Science
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.A. English and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. French
Anchor University Admission Requirements.
- Candidates who choose Anchor University, Lagos as First or Second Choice in UTME or Direct Entry are eligible to apply
- Candidates who wish to change to Anchor University can proceed to do Change of Course/Institution on JAMB portal.
See Also: Anchor University School Fees Schedule.
How to Apply for Anchor University Post UTME / Direct Entry.
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Create an account by clicking the Click To Apply button and filling the pre-registration form that would be displayed. NOTE: You are to use a VALID email address and a choice password.
- Check your mail to activate the account you created.
- Log on with the email address and password you created.
- Once successful, click on the programme of your choice
- Fill the Application Form in steps and save.
- You will be required to pay a NON REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEEE.
- After successful payment, print the receipt.
- Take note of your Application Number which will be used for subsequent logins.
- Complete the application form and print the summary.
You are to check your mail regularly for notification of invitation for Screening
If you have been invited for screening, follow the instruction below:
- Click on the screening invitation link sent to your mail
- Log on with your Application Number and password and follow the steps.
For further enquiries, please contact: Ag Registrar on 09050500021 or 09061223042 or firstname.lastname@example.org