AKSU Direct Entry Admission Screening Schedule & Requirements 2020/2021.
The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has announced the schedule and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session direct entry admission screening exercise.
AKSU Direct Entry Screening Schedule & Requirments
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Venue: TETFund Lecture Hall, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA
Time: 10:00 am prompt
- 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Two (2) copies of the AKSU Screening Slip showing the candidate’s photograph
- Writing materials (Pen, Pencil)
- No candidate with awaiting results will be offered admission to AKSU. Kindly upload your SSCE result in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Impersonation is a serious offences, and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission
- Early arrival for the screening test is advised.