Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark for 2019/2020 Admissions – [Auchi Poly Departmental Cut-off Marks]… Official Auchi Polytechnic Cut-Off Marks 2019 | Auchi Polytechnic Departmental cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Are you an aspirant of the Auchi Polytechnic? Do you want to know the 2019 departmental cut-off marks of Auchi Poly? We have got you covered with all aspect of Auchi Polytechnic cut-off marks for the 2019/2020 academic session.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any tertiary institution. One of these which include meeting the required cut-off mark for each school as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
See Also: List of Courses Offered at Auchi Polytechnic.
Auchi Polytechnic Cut-off Mark 2019 (General)
The following is the officially approved minimum cut-off mark for admission into Auchi Poly for 2019/2020 academic year:
AUCHI POLY CUT-OFF MARK: 120.
The Auchi Polytechnic has adapted to the minimum Cut-off mark of 120 for its 2019/2020 admission exercise.
You might ask questions like: I had 120 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered in admission basics candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 120 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
RECOMMENDED: How to Apply for AUCHI Poly Post-UTME Admission.
Auchi Poly Departmental Cut-off Mark 2019
Auchi Polytechnic Departmental Cut-Off Marks are as follows:-
Auchi Polytechnic institutional cut-off mark for the2019/2020 academic session admission exercise is 120 and above. See the cut-off point required for each programme below:
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical /Electronic Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geoinformatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150