Do you want to study Pharmacy? If yes, see the full list of Universities Offering Pharmacy in Nigeria. As at the time of this publication, there are 21 Nigerian Universities offering Pharmacy and are accredited by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN).
List of Universities Offering Pharmacy in Nigeria
Below is the list of Nigeria Universities that offers Pharmacy.
- University of Ibadan (UI)
- University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU)
- University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)
- University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- University of Uyo (UNIUYO)
- Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- Niger Delta University (NDU)
- Madonna University (MADONNA)
- University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- Igbinedion University (IUO)
- University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- Usmanu Danfodiyo University (UDUSOK)
- Delta State University Abraka (DELSU)
- University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- Kaduna State University (KASU)
- Gombe State University (GSU)
- Bayero University Kano (BUK)
Requirements for Studying Pharmacy
There are some requirements you must fulfill before being offered admission to study Pharmacy in Nigeria University.
- You must have the correct WAEC ‘O’ Level Subject Combination.
- You must have the correct JAMB Subject Combination.
Having said that, you can now access Subject Combination for Pharmacy (JAMB & WAEC).