The University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List 2019/2020. The UNIPORT Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your UNIPORT admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on the accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS).
Note: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.