The Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Admission List 2019/2020. The FUBK Admission Lists have been released for the 2019 academic year.
The management of the Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) has released the 2019/2020 academic session admission list.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check FUBK Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your FUBK admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
When the list is uploaded on the university website, you use this format to check;.
- Go to the FUBK admission status checking portal at http://www.fubk.edu.ng/check_admission.php.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check’ to access your FUBK admission status.