University of Lagos (UNILAG) Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2021/2022 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 13th November 2020.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
UNILAG Post UTME Application Details
|Cut Off Mark||200|
|Form Type||Post UTME|
|Closing Date||13th November 2020.|
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph, and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 1st to Friday, 5th November 2021.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 07043359831, 09058702877, and 07026079596
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero-tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.