University of Jos Admission List 2018/2019 – Check UNIJOS Admission Status [1st Batch]. The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission Lists has been released for the 2018/2019 academic year.
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into undergraduate degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. UNIJOS first batch UTME admission list has been successfully uploaded on the institution’s admission status checking portal.
admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List.
The University of Jos Admission List is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
RECOMMENDED: UNIJOS Acceptance Fees and Payment Procedures.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
NB: Clicking”REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates.
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission lists of the University of Jos (UNIJOS).