The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List 2022/2023. The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission Lists has been released for the 2022 academic year.
The authorities of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the first batch admission list of successful candidates at the university’s last Post UTME screening exercise.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first-degree programs offered by the university.
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and sat for the 2020/2021 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How to Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
Currently, you can only access your UNICAL admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.